Are you nervous about homeschooling your teen?
Do you wonder if your teen would be better off being homeschooled?
Are you curious about homeschooled teens' lives?
Maybe you worry if you're closing doors for your teen's future?
Can they get into college?
Is this a good idea?
Do any of these questions sound familiar?
Find out first-hand what 75 teens and young adults who were homeschooled through the middle and teen years have to say about their experience. They answer all the questions parents have about whether or not this is a good idea. For instance,
- What method of homeschooling did their family use?
- Where did they live?
- Were they happy about the decision?
- How did they learn?
- How did they make friends?
- Did they date? What about prom?
- Did they have jobs, play sports, travel?
- What kinds of hobbies interested them?
- Did they have trouble getting into or adjusting to college?
- What kinds of career paths are they on?
- Will they homeschool their own kids?
- What advice do they have for parents considering this?
"In the late 1990s and early 2000s, we attended several homeschooling and unschooling conferences. Panels of teens fielded questions and shared their experiences. Parents wanted to talk to these teens to find answers that might allay their fears. The teens responded with grace and candor. They were funny and interesting and pursuing a variety of fascinating paths.
But conferences only happen annually, and some parts of the country never get to witness these teen panels. My vision of this book was to remedy that.”
Order Homeschooled Teens TODAY!
You'll be so glad you did!